PARTNER WITH US
We are thankful and honored that you would take the time to read this and consider partnering with us financially in ministry!
A verse we often go to in regards to giving is 2 Cor. 9:7, which says: “Each of you must decide in your own heart how much to give, but don’t give reluctantly or under pressure, for God loves a cheerful giver.” There’s absolutely no obligation or pressure, as we trust the Lord will lead those to give just the right amount.
WAYS TO GIVE
A few ways you can partner with us:
Online with a credit/debit card or checking/savings account via EquipNet (Occasional or Monthly).
2. BY CHECK:
Send by personal check (Occasional or Monthly).
**See details down below for the proper way to send the check.
3. AUTO BILL PAY THROUGH BANK:
You can also have your bank send a check to EquipNet, like a bill.
**See details below for the proper way to have bank send check.
**IF GIVING BY CHECK OR AUTO BILL PAY:
- Make the check out to EquipNet.
- Have the check mailed to: EquipNet — Po Box 860 — Alamo, CA 94507
- Put "Equip2007" on the memo of the check (this is our account number and EquipNet will put into our account).
- Please do NOT put our names anywhere on the check (for tax purposes). If you do, the check will be returned.
Is contributing to an individual missionary like yourself really a tested and proven way to fund missionaries?
- Individual missionary support is definitely a proven and biblical way to support missionaries. With individuals like you partnering with us to see people changed by the power of the Gospel, it frees us from being dependent solely on honorariums or music sales and enables us to go whenever and wherever the Lord leads. We are committed to preach the Gospel every week, whether it’s at a concert/show or on the street.
How much should I support you?
- We currently have supporters that range from $25 – $300 a month. That may be high or low for you, but that’s why we encourage all who give to pray and seek the Lord about the most appropriate amount to give.
How often should I support you?
- Monthly support allows us to keep a consistent budget. But any way that you’d like to support us is awesome (monthly, quarterly, annually, or occasionally).
Are my donations tax deductible?
- Yes. All donations given through EquipNet are tax-deductible. They will keep track of your donations as charitable contributions and you will receive a donation statement at the end of the year for your tax purposes.
Who is EquipNet?
- EquipNet is the 501(c)3 non-profit organization that all of our donations are processed through. EquipNet handles the financial aspect for us, taking a very small percentage for admin fees and then deposits your donations into our bank account. This takes a tremendously time-consuming load off of our shoulders, enabling us to spend more time reaching people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Why can't I write a check out to "DeRuse Ministries"?
- We are currently not a registered 501(c)3 non-profit with the federal government. All that means is that "DeRuse Ministries" legally cannot offer a tax-deduction for donations. We instead chose to go through Equipnet, a ministry that exists to process financial donations for different ministries and missionaries around the globe.